A 2-hr consultation in our office is the first step. It is a great tool in the effective launch of any design project. Use it and get a technical report on current building regulations,building permit budget, construction budget, timelines and design ideas. *If you have used our consulting tool, and subsequently you select our office for your project design,
the fee you have paid for consulting services will be deducted from full architectural services fee.
Recommended for a client who is ready to begin a construction project .
A typical construction project is broken down into the following phases:
1.Schematic design: exploring the various options of transliterating the functional program (vision) in drawings and photorealistic renderings,
2. Final architectural study: zoning and site statistics calculated, plans, sections, elevations, detail drawings, 3. Issuance of Building Approval,
4. Other studies required, 5. Issuance of Building Permit, 6. Construction supervision: regular site meetings throughout the construction process to address conformity with the design documents.
A typical interior design service includes:
1. Layout plans
2. Electrical plans
3. Furniture design and design of special constructions
4. Detailed interior elevations
5. Selection of materials, colors, furniture, lighting, fabrics
6. Photorealistic renderings
7. Project implementation supervision
Please fill out the form and we'll get back to you asap